Sunday, May 9, 2010

supdate

This week my goal is to get up every morning and go to the gym and then eat a decent breakfast before going to work. I'm pretty confident that I can do it, as I have been forced to rely on self-motivation more and more since moving to a new city...wait, I've almost been here 9 months...that is so weird.

I've been considering the idea of considering graduate school lately. Keeping with this theme of self-motivation, I purchased GRE study guide to, um, enhance my motivation. I looked through the math section, and got flashbacks of 10th grade trigonometry with Mrs Degenhart, where I spent most of my time competing in intense calculator races, borrowing papers/pencils and subtly trying to impress girls. Speaking of failures, I've also failed miserably at being a vegetarian for the 5th time, and apparently I no longer cook for myself except on rare occasions (find the pun). I've decided to just call myself a vegetarian-minded failure instead. And to come full circle--back to my original self-motivation thing--as you can see, I am clearly not as self-motivated as I would like, and this whole motivation thing is really bringing up some self-realization issues, and it's really getting me down. So I'm just gonna post a link to a couple videos I took on my ipod. I just discovered that I can do this, so look forward to interesting clips. *note* I will not be posting anything that is specific to my job, since it is technically a treatment program, and my clients have a right to privacy, etc.

In other news: My fantasy team is doomed, and I want to get cable specifically for the world cup.










No comments:

Followers