Thursday, April 1, 2010

Links to my life found here!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/03/hightech_street_show_aims_to_m.html

http://www.veterans.senate.gov/hearings.cfm?action=release.display&release_id=bab2c127-95d9-4b58-b4d6-ccfc8cc2e0f6

These two links tell a little about pathways

And i've told some of you about my friends in "da hood" of east harlem, who happen to run a medicaid scam out of the first floor of our office. The good buds of mine can be read about in this article below. Obviously after so much notoriety, I may not be seeing these guys around much, in fact, the main guy's name is "Peaceful", and he said today "you not gonna see me around anymore after today. Dead-ass (that means seriously)". Who knew that it was illegal to pay people cash for dental exams and then bill medicaid for full services?



Spring is here in NYC, finally. Don't be surprised if you don't here from me in a while. I will be outside.

1 comment:

JOSH said...

so when more posts?

Followers